R-box Multi, basic unit for built-in water tap
The R-box Multi – A concealed body for wall-mounted taps
RB 071.50 Installation body, which minimizes the risk of damage to the built-in tap during installation or its wrong installation. Work with the basic body is less demanding, faster and the result is generally more perfect. The plastic box protects the inner part of the tap when installing it in the wall and enables better manipulation.
Easy and Precise Installation of Sub-Plaster Taps
The universal installation system of R-box consists of a plastic body protecting the tap fitting built into the wall, allows for easier achievement of planarity in installation of an under-plaster tap, facilitates work of plumbers and positively affects the clean result of the installation.
R-box will facilitate and accelerate installation of under-plaster taps for a more precise and cleaner result.
Regardless of Wall Material
R-box can be installed in gypsum board, porous concrete and other wall materials.
Compatible with all standard pipelines types (PPR, copper, plastic).
- Dimensions: High flexibility, in-depth installation between 85 and 100 mm
- Suitable: The R-box Multi is also suitable for a standard four-way built-in tap. One outlet of the R-box Multi must be sealed if you are using a three-way built-in tap.
- Designed: For multi-way built-in taps (CR 067.00) – water distribution to three places
- Installation: Very easy and safe
- Installation: For plasterboard or classic brick walls
The R-box Multi is a universal multi-way installation system for thermostatic built-in multi-way taps (CR 067.00) and is installed in the wall. The bottom part of the tap integrated in the R-box is made of high-quality brass, much like the upper part of the tap.
|X070074||RB 071.50 R-Box Multi|